Dr. Sarah Winter
Prior to opening Sarah Winter Dental, Dr. Sarah Winter invested seven years of her postdoctoral career training side-by-side with dentistry’s leading pioneers. Along with a warm personality and gentle touch, Dr. Winter offers you the most advanced scientific approach to oral health including:
– Integrated care – Empowers a holistic view of care by the dentist. Dr. Winter places an emphasis on understanding your current state of overall health, your lifestyle, and your input about your dental care.
– Cosmetic care – A deep understanding that attention to the smallest details are what create a beautiful, natural looking and symmetrical result when refining appearance. Dr. Winter uses the most effective materials to contour your smile and compliment your bone structure, skin tone and facial features.
– Restorative care – Combines the most advanced techniques with new technologies to gently improve periodontal (gum) health and rebuild damaged or worn tooth enamel. She believes that the least amount of dentistry is the best for her patients, and she works with them to establish optimum health for life.
– Sedation care – For patients who experience dental anxiety, Dr. Winter offers sedation dental care treatment options that range from mild relaxants and homeopathic remedies to prescribed medication that allow rest through treatment visits.
Dr. Winter earned her undergraduate degree in education from USC (Go Trojans!) and attended UNLV School of Dental Medicine where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Today, she maintains active academic membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Functional Aesthetics, and the Spear Faculty Club, as well as the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and a several dental study clubs.
Dr. Winter is the proud mother of two smart and beautiful children. She and her husband, Christian love living in La Jolla.
- Treating Post-Orthodontic White Spots: A Conservative Resin Infiltration Technique – Dentistry Today
- Caries Prevention With Adjunctive Rinses – Decisions In Dentistry